|Sydney, ul Australia
· Maintain and improve value adding HSSEQ systems, processes and training programs
· Manage Emergency Management requirements and monitor training compliance
· Coordinate and control Business Continuity and Crisis Management Planning
· Ensure that all key HSSEQ systems are appropriately accessible
· Develop and maintain relationships with account leadership
· Tertiary level Work Health and Safety or Environment credentials required
· Experience leading audit and compliance programs
· Strong understanding of Integrated Management Systems
· Strong communication and presentation skills
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
We are currently seeking an experienced Carpenter who is ready to embark on an exciting new chapter ...
We are currently looking for a motivated Sales and Marketing Specialist to join a well-known provide...
We are seeking passionate individuals with experience in audiovisual and multimedia industry. You wi...
A leading provider of insulated wall and roofing panels, extrusions, and accessories is looking for ...
Your OpportunityWe're in search of an enthusiastic Sales Representative to join a renowned supplier ...