|Location:||Sydney , NSW Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||20000 - 24999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Mortgage Credit Analyst / Underwriter
· Are you a sales person that loves speaking with customers?
· Convenient CBD location
· Great work culture
Our client is an ambitious financial technology start-up, building a transformative digital alternative for customers in the home lending space.
Their model speeds up the home loan process by combining the best of technology, data-driven insights and cutting-edge digital customer journeys to radically re-shape the home lending customer experience for the better.
About the role
Our client is looking for a confident and experienced mortgage Credit Analyst / Underwriter to join the teamtoassist with all risk and credit related functions such as responding to escalations, analysis, reporting whilst supporting the Credit team.
Not only are they looking for someone with credit/underwriting experience, but someone who enjoys speaking with customers and has previous sales experience. You will be the sort of person that loves both sides of the spectrum. You will contribute to the achievement of operational objectives through a key focus on new business growth and renewal retention.
· Review bank statements and credit reports
· Manage daily workflow
· Acting as the primary point of escalation between sales and credit department
· Making high quality recommendations to management on complex deals
· Assisting colleagues and less experienced staff through sharing knowledge and coaching
· Handling all aspects of credit underwriting process within delegated lending authority
Skills and Requirements
· 2-3 years’ experience in residential mortgage underwriting/risk space
· Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
· Ability to liaise confidently and empathically with high end customers
· Ability to take initiative & problem solve under pressure
· Good problem solving skills and ability to made decisions under pressure
If you would like to be part of an exciting, growing work environment with long term career opportunities, please apply now or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
The opportunityOur Sydney-based client is looking for a specialist prosthodontics with huge opportun...
An opportunity has become available in our client's state of the art clinics in Canberra. Their surg...
Our client in Canberra looking for a Dentist who enjoys full-degree of autonomy while working with a...
We have an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Engineer with experience in sales and leadership to ...
The opportunityA new opportunity has risen for an enthusiastic BDM with FX experience to join a lead...