|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and diligent accountant who is able to independently complete tasks in an accelerated work environment. This exciting opportunity will provide you with challenging yet rewarding work. If you are an A Player and think you have what it takes, APPLY NOW!
A fast growing modern firm located in the Sydney CBD, providing accounting, taxation and advisory services with an extremely high level of customer service to large and small clients within our client base.
This is full time position for a senior arising from growth within the firm. This opportunity is for a candidate that will learn from the partner and deal directly with clients.
As the accountant, you will be required to do a wide range of work, including
· Prepare Income Tax Returns and Financial Statements for individuals, sole traders, companies, trusts and self-managed superannuation funds.
· Prepare and Review Business Activity Statements.
· Research and consult a range of tax issues.
· Mentor junior accountants and provide assistance to the managers and partners in the firm.
· Step into supervising role with own client base upon progression
· Ongoing training
· Regular performance appraisals
· Challenging client assignments
· A flexible career path
· Grow with the firm
· Opportunity to develop and nurture your own client base
· Great facilities including use of the building gym and pool
What are we looking for?
· You will require excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
· Proactive attitude, self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment;
· Be ready for the challenge of growing with the firm with regular new clients and making a difference
· Proficient English oral and written communication skills. Chinese speaking is preferred but not essential
· Strong and proven Excel, MYOB and Xero experience including dealing with clients on their software needs
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with a COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE!
You must have a minimum 3 years' Australian Public Practice experiences and be technically competent. Completed or near partially completed CA/CPA. Focused towards delivering a value added service.
If you are interested in this opportunity apply now! (with your up to date CA/CPA results).
This is a unique opportunity! If this role interests you, apply NOW! Or call 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
Home Loan SpecialistExciting Work EnvironmentLong Term Career OpportunityWe have a fantastic opportu...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / UnderwriterAre you a sales person that loves speaking with customers?Conve...
GIS Analyst12 Month ContractOur ClientOur client is responsible to setting the strategic direction a...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / Underwriter· Are you a sales person that loves speaking with customers...
SPEECH PATHOLOGIST4 Years Experience Working in DisabilityAbout our Client:Our Client strives to red...