|Location:||Sydney , NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
4 Years Experience Working in Disability
About our Client
Our Client strives to reduce and eliminate barriers for those with physical, sensory, psychological and learning disabilities. It is their mission tobe committed to provide people who have disabilities with individualised support services. The company works hard every day for a world where children, young people and adults with disabilities are able to easily access the services they need to achieve their goals.
As a Speech Pathologist, you are required to work amongst our Allied Health team, alongside the Customer Care Team and Support Coordinators to ensure that all Speech Pathology needs are met. Additionally, this role will entail outreach service delivery from clinic-based and community-based.
Clinical Service Provision
· High quality speech pathology assessment and intervention for clients in a professional, confidential and culturally safe manner.
· Follow-up monitoring and care
· Incorporate a holistic approach to health care that incorporates health promotion activities according to community and organisational priorities
· Ensure information is recorded accurately and timely in the electronic health record system
· Ensure privacy and confidentiality in relation to client information
· Work closely with support coordinators and clinics to track client progress and care
· Communicate effectively with reception staff to ensure workplace efficiency
· Connecting with other organisations, medical practices, and allied health professionals
· Medicare billings / claims through effective and timely clinic and patient records processes
· Maintain accurate client records, and collation of statistical information for budgeting purposes
· Provide performance and evaluation reports as required
Skills and Experience
· Minimum 4 years management experience working in disability or a similar field
· NDIS Worker Orientation Module
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience dealing with challenging behaviours and the ability to mentor staff in this area
· Able to work independently
· Excellent computer and MS skills
· Proven ability to prepare and present written and verbal reports;
· Current NSW driver’s licence;
· Current first aid certificate.
· Current WWC
If you would like to work amongst a growing team and provide valuable support and care to the community, please apply now or email your CV email@example.com
Web DeveloperContract RoleBe a Part of a Growing and Innovative TeamOur ClientOur client is an innov...
Games DeveloperContract RoleFun & Vibrant Working EnvironmentOur ClientOur client is an innovati...
Head of Digital MarketingCampaign SpecialistFull-timeOur ClientOur client is an innovative digital g...
2D Graphic ArtistContract RoleFun and Innovative TeamOur ClientOur client is an innovative digital g...
PSYCHOLOGISTMinimum 2 Years Experience as AHPRA Registered PsychologistOur ClientWith over 50 years ...