A new opportunity has risen for an enthusiastic Mandarin speaking BDM with fx experience to join one of Australia’s leading global payment and risk management solutions firm. Based in Sydney, you will join a specialist team offering a wide range of global payment and foreign exchange services, including foreign currency drafts, wire transfers and risk management tools.
- Conducting extensive market research to understand how a brand can be positioned in a certain industry. This involves identifying purchase patterns and emerging trends as well as keeping track of competitors’ marketing strategies and product developments
- Using the CRM system to manage client relationships and ensuring that all pertinent information is updated in the system
- Reviewing spending habits, marketing efforts, values and risk as well as analyzing current business practices to identify where clients can make a substantial difference
- Identifying business opportunities through sourcing prospects and evaluating their foreign exchange needs; researching and analyzing to ascertain actual opportunity
- Managing client relationships via CRM system and ensuring all pertinent information is updated in the system
- Harvesting sales channels within sales region as per the regionalized strategy and target markets. This activity includes, but is not limited to: Business Network ,Exhibitions and Specific sponsorship events
- Selling client’s solution using consultative approach, namely following a 5 step sales process to understand fully the client’s needs, presenting solutions based on these needs and fully explaining the company’s value proposition and online platform
- Managing client onboarding in line with regional requirements and complete full customer handover as per Sales to RMT handover process
- Ensuring all internal processes and SLAs are followed to ensure exemplary customer experience- escalates issues to appropriate manager and follows up on all required actions
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Reporting weekly sales numbers to Regional Manager and updating team on performance
- Adhering to the performance criteria as outlined in the Sales Scorecards
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Identifying new leads for expansion and developing new ways to grow businesses through identifying needs within the foreign exchange space
- Previous experience in B2B sales or phone marketing
- Substantiated interest in FX services and products, the foreign exchange markets and the SME business sector
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems ,Microsoft Office products and Excel databases
- High degree of self-motivation and focus as well as the ability to work as part of a team towards specific sales goal
- Professional approach to prospective clients coupled with active listening skills and an inquisitive nature
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers
- as well as effective
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to speak fluent Mandarin is a must!
This is a rare opportunity, don’t let it slip away. Apply today!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud