|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is seeking a creative and motivated Marketing Lead who possess self-motivation, enthusiasm and a strategic vision to make a difference in the telecommunication industry. With a flair for understanding consumer behaviours and generating one-of-a-kind ideas, the successful candidate will become an essential part of a talented team who shares the passion for implementing innovative marketing plans in order to contribute to rapid expansion of the company.
What’s on offer:
● A great opportunity to be a part of a growing company in the telecommunications industry
● Autonomy in managing your own portfolio
● A better understanding of high-tech start-ups
● Attractive compensation and benefit packages
● An inspiring work environment
● The chance to meet like-minded people who also share a desire for career growth in marketing
You would need:
● At least 6 years of working experience in a marketing/sales role in
● A thorough understanding of Australian market and its consumers
● Previous experience in FMCG, Tech, Lifestyle brands
● Proficiency in English
● Creative and analytical thinking
● Teamwork skills and leadership skills
Your responsibilities include:
● Executing specific marketing plans to meet the key business metrics
● Developing local campaigns to reach out to more potential customers
● Starting tactical campaigns from scratch and managing the team to achieve the campaign outcomes
If you think this is the perfect role for you, apply NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
Home Loan SpecialistExciting Work EnvironmentLong Term Career OpportunityWe have a fantastic opportu...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / UnderwriterAre you a sales person that loves speaking with customers?Conve...
GIS Analyst12 Month ContractOur ClientOur client is responsible to setting the strategic direction a...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / Underwriter· Are you a sales person that loves speaking with customers...
SPEECH PATHOLOGIST4 Years Experience Working in DisabilityAbout our Client:Our Client strives to red...