|Location:||Sydney , NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is responsible for setting the strategic direction and guiding the extended network of public and private service delivery agencies to deliver improved transport outcomes.
About the role
Our client is looking for a GIS Analyst who will be responsible for supporting management, coordination and analysis of Transport Management Centre’s GIS databases, systems and stakeholder including data maintenance, map creation and transition to support.
· Maintain quality documentation of analysis, methodology and findings to support processes and reporting
· Utilising GIS software to create maps and data visualisations
· Analyse, interpret and present spatial data
· Provide GIS integration and data modelling input and guidance to projects
· Keeping up with changes in GIS technology, data management and building transport network information models.
· Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
· Time management skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Highly experienced in data collection, management, validation, cleansing and preparation (office and/or field-based)
· ArcGIS Platform expertise (such as Desktop Pro, Online, Apps, ArcCatalog, ArcSDE, mobile GIS solutions and ArcGIS Server)
· Advanced knowledge of ETL (such as FME) software, BI tools (Tableau, SAP Business Objects) working with API’s
· Expert knowledge of spatial data modelling and database design as well as experience with database development, SQL (spatial and non-spatial queries) and Spatial Services.
Mortgage Credit Analyst / Underwriter· Are you a sales person that loves speaking with customers...
SPEECH PATHOLOGIST4 Years Experience Working in DisabilityAbout our Client:Our Client strives to red...
Head of Digital MarketingCampaign SpecialistAbout Our Client:Royal Wins is an innovative digital gam...
Games DeveloperContract RoleFun & Vibrant Working EnvironmentAbout Our Client:Our client is an i...
Web DeveloperContract RoleBe a Part of a Growing and Innovative TeamGreat OpportunityCreate Innovati...