|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Business Sales (SME Gas/Electricity)
· Do you love the feeling of a win when you deliver value to your customers?
· Do you love building sustainable relationships?
· Are you self-motivated with a passion for sales?
· If you said yes to all of the above, we would love to talk to you about a new exciting opportunity that is now available in our Gas & Electricity Business Sales Team (due to an internal promotion).
Our client is licensed to supply electricity and natural gas to contestable energy users in Western Australia. Our customers operate in the Perth Metro area as well as far north to Kalbarri, south down to Albany and East out to Kalgoorlie. Our client’s commitment to their customers is in delivering quality services and a customer experience that exceeds their expectations. They have a passion for delivering first-rate service and our commitment to live up to this will bring the best possible experience to our customers - each time, every time.
About the Role
Tasked with growing gas and electricity sales over the phone with small-medium business customers in WA, duties include:
· Finding your own leads, building and maintaining a pipeline of prospects;
· Cold calling businesses;
· Providing information and advice on energy solutions (training provided);
· Pricing and presenting commercially sound proposals;
· Closing sales to meet targets;
· Responding to queries from new, existing & prospective customers;
· Delivering exceptional customer service.
· This is an end to end sales role with a focus on business development which requires you to continually develop and build on your industry and product knowledge, while building and maintaining strong customer relationships
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate previous experience and success building your own pipeline and driving sales through cold calling (preferably in a corporate B2B sales environment) with responsibility for closing your own sales.
In addition, you will:
· Be organised, self-motivated and results-driven;
· Be persistent, resilient and show initiative,
· Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Possess a professional and engaging phone manner;
· Have strong numeracy and computer skills (particularly MS Outlook, Word and Excel).
· A passion for sales and providing excellent customer service is a must!
In return, you will work in a small, dynamic organisation that offers work-life balance and the opportunity to develop your skills within a friendly, supportive team who value creativity, continuous improvement and results.
In addition, our client offers a centrally-based office in St George’s Terrace with exceptional river views and access to a corporate gym, pool, tennis court and end of trip facilities.
This position pays an annual salary package and does not have a commission-based component.
What you need to do now
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. Don’t let this amazing opportunity slip away! Apply now and please include in your application a cover letter including what excites you about the role, along with your CV, outlining your previous experience.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
Home Loan SpecialistExciting Work EnvironmentLong Term Career OpportunityWe have a fantastic opportu...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / UnderwriterAre you a sales person that loves speaking with customers?Conve...
GIS Analyst12 Month ContractOur ClientOur client is responsible to setting the strategic direction a...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / Underwriter· Are you a sales person that loves speaking with customers...
SPEECH PATHOLOGIST4 Years Experience Working in DisabilityAbout our Client:Our Client strives to red...