|Location:||Sydney , NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Head of Digital Marketing
Our client is an innovative digital games studio that designs, develops and operates mobile casual games and casino games. This is a great opportunity to work with a creative and innovative team that’s rapidly evolving in the Australian online gaming world.
About the role
Our client is looking for a bright, ambitious and talented candidate to collaborate and contribute with a highly specialised marketing team. The candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritise, manage conflicting deadlines and build strong relationships.
This role will require you to have demonstrated capabilities in B2C digital marketing, with at least 3 years’ experience, preferably in the area of online/mobile casino gambling marketing. You will be responsible for implementing a marketing strategy and managing marketing spends. You will be working closely with product owners to develop plans to implement product strategies and execute product go to market to support strategies.
· Conduct, manage and optimise multi-channel campaigns
· Develop conversion goal-orientated retargeting strategies and campaigns
· Manage offline channel execution including direct and brand activation/experiential marketing
· Grow social media presence
· Create new processes & procedures to scale marketing activity
· Work across various marketing automation, digital platforms and social channels
· Partnering with Product Marketing owners
· Work with channel, marketing, creative agencies & pricing strategy initiatives
· Use complex data to measure and improve online/offline marketing campaign performances
· Understanding of KPI performance
· Proficient in Google Adwords, Facebook business manager, Hootsuite, Google Analytics (or similar), Campaign Monitor, Salesforce (or similar), HTML, WordPress
· Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and within a team setting
· Ability to multitask and hand multiple complex projects at once
· Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics, or another related field
· Min 3 years experience in a similar role
If you would like to work with a strong and dynamic marketing team, please apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will...· Maintain and improve value adding HSSEQ systems, processes and training programs· ...
About the roleAs an HSSEQ Manager, you will be maintaining and improving value adding HSSEQ systems,...
About the roleAs a Chief Financial Officer, you will be managing and mentoring the Finance team. You...
A key focus of the role is to provide technical tax support to the specialist tax team. You would a...
This role would suit someone currently in a tax focused role with a desire to increase their advisor...