|Location:||Sydney , NSW Australia|
Head of Digital Marketing
Our client is an innovative digital games studio that designs, develops and operates mobile casual games and casino games. This is a great opportunity to work with a creative and innovative team that’s rapidly evolving in the Australian online gaming world.
About the role
Our client is looking for a bright, ambitious and talented candidate to collaborate and contribute with a highly specialised marketing team. The candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritise, manage conflicting deadlines and build strong relationships.
This role will require you to have demonstrated capabilities in B2C digital marketing, with at least 3 years’ experience, preferably in the area of online/mobile casino gambling marketing. You will be responsible for implementing a marketing strategy and managing marketing spends. You will be working closely with product owners to develop plans to implement product strategies and execute product go to market to support strategies.
· Conduct, manage and optimise multi-channel campaigns
· Develop conversion goal-orientated retargeting strategies and campaigns
· Manage offline channel execution including direct and brand activation/experiential marketing
· Grow social media presence
· Create new processes & procedures to scale marketing activity
· Work across various marketing automation, digital platforms and social channels
· Partnering with Product Marketing owners
· Work with channel, marketing, creative agencies & pricing strategy initiatives
· Use complex data to measure and improve online/offline marketing campaign performances
· Understanding of KPI performance
· Proficient in Google Adwords, Facebook business manager, Hootsuite, Google Analytics (or similar), Campaign Monitor, Salesforce (or similar), HTML, WordPress
· Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and within a team setting
· Ability to multitask and hand multiple complex projects at once
· Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics, or another related field
· Min 3 years experience in a similar role
If you would like to work with a strong and dynamic marketing team, please apply now or email your CV to email@example.com
The opportunityA new opportunity has risen for an enthusiastic BDM with FX experience to join a lead...
Title: Senior Software EngineerBased in Sydney, our client is currently looking for a passionate and...
Your new role: We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and dedicated individual to fill...
Located in Sydney, our client is currently looking for a highly motivated GIS Developer with a sound...
We are looking for a passionate and talented individual who has it all to work for a leading supplie...