|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Interested to be a part of an awesome Australian-based FinTech company? Our client in the Financial Services industry is looking for an exceptional receptionist to be based in their Chatswood office. They are searching for a hard working, loyal and has a positive attitude receptionist. Don’t miss this opportunity to work in a brand-new modern office with a supportive and professional work environment plus competitive remuneration package. Apply now!
Here are some of the responsibilities of the role:
• Check in and check out management for all the guests
• Attending to all inquiries on the telephone, email and directing the concerns to the right department
• Keeping the lobby and recreation area neat and presentable at all times
• Manage the scheduling of the meeting rooms
• Create and implement office rules to all employees
• Manage all internal and external company events
• Update social media activities and events of the company
• Other office and admin tasks as needed
Here are some requirements for the role:
• Great presentation and communication skills
• Professional and polite behavior
• Flexibility and availability in assisting other tasks required in and out of the office
• Keen attention to details
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
If you are passionate about customer service and has a pleasing personality, this role is for you! We would love to have a confidential discussion with you on 02 8001 6478! Apply now before it's too late!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
Home Loan SpecialistExciting Work EnvironmentLong Term Career OpportunityWe have a fantastic opportu...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / UnderwriterAre you a sales person that loves speaking with customers?Conve...
GIS Analyst12 Month ContractOur ClientOur client is responsible to setting the strategic direction a...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / Underwriter· Are you a sales person that loves speaking with customers...
SPEECH PATHOLOGIST4 Years Experience Working in DisabilityAbout our Client:Our Client strives to red...