|Location:||Sydney , NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Fun & Vibrant Working Environment
Our client is an innovative digital games studio that designs, develops and operates mobile casual games and casino games. This is a great opportunity to work with a creative and innovative team that’s rapidly evolving in the Australian online gaming world.
About the role
Our client is looking for a Games developer with experience to take on a major role in building the next generation of online casino and gambling products. The successful candidate has the chance to become a vital part of a dynamic culture, driving the company’s growth. They will be responsible for creating games and game features for a range of online wagering games.
· Work closely with game designers and artists to develop new game ideas
· Manage and debug data flow from server to game client
· Design and develop servers and services to support front end game
· Liaise with the graphics team
· Use Unity3D to create IOS/Android games
· Knowledge of Unity 3D
· Ability to develop across multiple platforms (PS, Mac, Web, IOS, Android)
· Strong JSON skills
· SQL server 2014 (and above) database development skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Exposure to 3D modelling and environment workflow
· IOS memory management
· Working knowledge of IP communications
· GUI design
· Payment platform integrations including Apply Pay, IAP, Google Pay, Paypal, etc
If you would like to work amongst one of Australia's rapidly evolving businesses, creating awesome, innovative digital platforms & products, please apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will...· Maintain and improve value adding HSSEQ systems, processes and training programs· ...
About the roleAs an HSSEQ Manager, you will be maintaining and improving value adding HSSEQ systems,...
About the roleAs a Chief Financial Officer, you will be managing and mentoring the Finance team. You...
A key focus of the role is to provide technical tax support to the specialist tax team. You would a...
This role would suit someone currently in a tax focused role with a desire to increase their advisor...