|Location:||Sydney , NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Fun & Vibrant Working Environment
Our client is an innovative digital games studio that designs, develops and operates mobile casual games and casino games. This is a great opportunity to work with a creative and innovative team that’s rapidly evolving in the Australian online gaming world.
About the role
Our client is looking for a Games developer with experience to take on a major role in building the next generation of online casino and gambling products. The successful candidate has the chance to become a vital part of a dynamic culture, driving the company’s growth. They will be responsible for creating games and game features for a range of online wagering games.
· Work closely with game designers and artists to develop new game ideas
· Manage and debug data flow from server to game client
· Design and develop servers and services to support front end game
· Liaise with the graphics team
· Use Unity3D to create IOS/Android games
· Knowledge of Unity 3D
· Ability to develop across multiple platforms (PS, Mac, Web, IOS, Android)
· Strong JSON skills
· SQL server 2014 (and above) database development skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Exposure to 3D modelling and environment workflow
· IOS memory management
· Working knowledge of IP communications
· GUI design
· Payment platform integrations including Apply Pay, IAP, Google Pay, Paypal, etc
If you would like to work amongst one of Australia's rapidly evolving businesses, creating awesome, innovative digital platforms & products, please apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Web DeveloperContract RoleBe a Part of a Growing and Innovative TeamOur ClientOur client is an innov...
Games DeveloperContract RoleFun & Vibrant Working EnvironmentOur ClientOur client is an innovati...
Head of Digital MarketingCampaign SpecialistFull-timeOur ClientOur client is an innovative digital g...
2D Graphic ArtistContract RoleFun and Innovative TeamOur ClientOur client is an innovative digital g...
PSYCHOLOGISTMinimum 2 Years Experience as AHPRA Registered PsychologistOur ClientWith over 50 years ...