|Location:||Sydney , NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
2D Graphic Artist
Fun and Innovative Team
Our client is an innovative digital games studio that designs, develops and operates mobile casual games and casino games. This is a great opportunity to work with a creative and innovative team that’s rapidly evolving in the Australian online gaming world.
About the role
Our client is looking for talented, creative, and highly efficient 2D Graphic Artist with demonstrable artistic skills and strong creative experience in User Interface and Concept Art Design. You will work closely with the art and design teams, to ensure that projects are completed on time and with high quality.
This is a 3 day a week contract role with a possibility of a full-time position.
· Mobile or online game user interface design;
· Web Design and Interface;
· Menu Design and Interface;
· Game environments and character concept art;
· Game assets concept art;
· Game design storyboards and concept art;
· Final production 2D game art.
· Min 2-3 years’ experience in casual game concept art and UI design across multi-platform digital products
· Advanced skills in Photoshop and Adobe CS Suite
· Advanced drawing, sketching and conceptualisation skills
· Proven understanding of illustration skills
· Proven understanding of surface texture, anatomy, architecture
· Experience in mobile games
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to self-manage and work independently
If you would like to work amongst a growing, creative and fun team, please apply now or email your CV email@example.com
Web DeveloperContract RoleBe a Part of a Growing and Innovative TeamOur ClientOur client is an innov...
Games DeveloperContract RoleFun & Vibrant Working EnvironmentOur ClientOur client is an innovati...
Head of Digital MarketingCampaign SpecialistFull-timeOur ClientOur client is an innovative digital g...
2D Graphic ArtistContract RoleFun and Innovative TeamOur ClientOur client is an innovative digital g...
PSYCHOLOGISTMinimum 2 Years Experience as AHPRA Registered PsychologistOur ClientWith over 50 years ...