|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are seeking an experienced Vendor Manager for one of our major telecommunication clients. This is an unprecedented opportunity for you to reach a new height in your career. This position is ideal for ambitious individuals who always aim high and strive for greatness. Having a desire to build a pan-Asian organisation from its ground in Singapore, our client always makes every effort to provide consumers with exceptional mobile experiences and to make a difference in the global telco industry. If you share the same passion, this is your chance of a lifetime!
· Willingness to travel
· At least 5 years of experience in negotiations and vendor management
· An understanding of KPIs
Your duties include:
• Establishing internal policies, standards and processes for working with vendors
• Optimizing performance while minimizing risks
• Ensuring contracts are executed after appropriate due diligence
• Managing the team to reach KPIs by always ensuring strong performance management
• Being the point of contact for questions and issues from vendors
• Maintaining a long-last relationship with the business and the vendor
• Assessing vendors’ performance to ensure standards are met, replacing vendors if their performance is not satisfying
• Working directly with Head of Customer Happiness on strategic planning and suggesting innovative insights to strive for improvements
We are looking for:
• At least 5 years of experience in vendor management
• Proven track record in process improvement
• Preferably previous experience in telco and E-Commerce
• A team player who takes ownership of the team growth
• A thorough understanding of financial indicators
• Ability to draft and manage multiple third-party agreements
• Experience in advising internal clients on contract interpretation and negotiation strategies
• Ability to identify and address legal and business risks, therefore ensure compliance with internal policy requirements and regulations
• Leaderships skills
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like a perfect role for you, now is your chance to apply!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
JOB DESCRIPTION As a Vlocity Expert Service Platform Architect, support of Vlocity Professional ...
Business Sales (SME Gas/Electricity)· Do you love the feeling of a win when you deliver value t...
Program Architect, CommunicationsWe have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and dedicated ind...
We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated and outcome driven for a Platform Archi...
We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated and outcome driven for a Program Archit...