|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Role: Australia Operations Lead
This is a fascinating opportunity for you to reach a new height in your career. This position is ideal for ambitious leader who strives for greatness and has a determination to prove themselves on a global scale.
Our client is a successful company in the digital telecommunication industry. Founded and grounded in Singapore, they are passionate about offering the digital consumers more user-friendly mobile experiences and making a difference in the global telco industry. As the Australia Operations Lead, you will be working on significant projects across different teams.
Ideally, we are looking for
Your responsibilities include
● Planning and taking actions to boost profitability and also productivity throughout operations, billing, and customer services.
● Delivering customer success using a scientific and metrics-based approach measured through NPS program
● Directing a team at management level
● Developing the operations team and implementing workflow optimising management strategies to obtain fast order processing, accurate inventory control, cost-efficient shipping and effective processing of returns
● Taking advantage of technology offerings to achieve more efficient reporting and tracking capabilities and substantial ROI
● Effectively and frequently contact with executive team and cross functional heads of department to ensure that the operational priorities are aligned with company direction
● Efficiently teaming up with procurement manager, inventory personnel, and logistics manager to ensure proper inventory levels
● Constantly coaching and empowering all team members
● Managing departmental budget
● Prioritizing projects by importance and highest ROI
Don’t let this amazing working opportunity slips away, if you are uncertain that you are a great fit for this role, apply anyway!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
Home Loan SpecialistExciting Work EnvironmentLong Term Career OpportunityWe have a fantastic opportu...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / UnderwriterAre you a sales person that loves speaking with customers?Conve...
GIS Analyst12 Month ContractOur ClientOur client is responsible to setting the strategic direction a...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / Underwriter· Are you a sales person that loves speaking with customers...
SPEECH PATHOLOGIST4 Years Experience Working in DisabilityAbout our Client:Our Client strives to red...