|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for Talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY Now!
You will have the opportunity to work with a world-class trading company with a dominant global presence, and learn from some of the professionals in the industry. You will be managed by experienced industry professionals in a supportive and professional work environment. As a java developer, you will also enjoy a salary package is made up of competitive salary. If you have a passion for building high quality software, keep reading!
- Provide development support
- Assist in re-engineering and refactoring legacy code to take advantage of the latest technology platform versions and development techniques
- Implement bug fixes and feature enhancement for the business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be a MANDARIN speaker
- Strong Java experience
- Tertiary qualification in computer science of a related field
- Knowledge and experience in CI/CD Frameworks & TDD
- Experience with server side frameworks
- Familiarity with Design Patterns
- Must have experience in CRM and ERP systems
- Previous experience or interest in financial markets is highly desirable
To be successful you will have to have the above knowledge and a Can-Do Attitude. If you think you have what it take to take on this role, send through your application TODAY or Call us on (02) 8001 6478 for a chat!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
Home Loan SpecialistExciting Work EnvironmentLong Term Career OpportunityWe have a fantastic opportu...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / UnderwriterAre you a sales person that loves speaking with customers?Conve...
GIS Analyst12 Month ContractOur ClientOur client is responsible to setting the strategic direction a...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / Underwriter· Are you a sales person that loves speaking with customers...
SPEECH PATHOLOGIST4 Years Experience Working in DisabilityAbout our Client:Our Client strives to red...