|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
As the accountant, you will be required to do a wide range of work, including:
· Preparing or reviewing Income Tax Returns and Financial Statements for individuals, sole traders, companies, trusts and self-managed superannuation funds;
· Preparing and Reviewing Business Activity Statements;
· Researching and consulting on a range of tax issues;
· Mentoring junior and intermediate accountants and providing assistance to the partners in the firm.;
Stepping into a supervising role with your own client base upon progression
What are we looking for?
· You will require excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
· A proactive attitude, self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment;
· Readiness for the challenge of growing with the firm and making a difference with regard to regular new clients;
Proficient English oral and written communication skills.
This is the opportunity for a candidate to learn from the partner and to deal directly with clients. If this is for you, look no further!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
JOB DESCRIPTION As a Vlocity Expert Service Platform Architect, support of Vlocity Professional ...
Business Sales (SME Gas/Electricity)· Do you love the feeling of a win when you deliver value t...
Program Architect, CommunicationsWe have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and dedicated ind...
We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated and outcome driven for a Platform Archi...
We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated and outcome driven for a Program Archit...