|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
As the accountant, you will be required to do a wide range of work, including:
· Preparing or reviewing Income Tax Returns and Financial Statements for individuals, sole traders, companies, trusts and self-managed superannuation funds;
· Preparing and Reviewing Business Activity Statements;
· Researching and consulting on a range of tax issues;
· Mentoring junior and intermediate accountants and providing assistance to the partners in the firm.;
Stepping into a supervising role with your own client base upon progression
What are we looking for?
· You will require excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
· A proactive attitude, self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment;
· Readiness for the challenge of growing with the firm and making a difference with regard to regular new clients;
Proficient English oral and written communication skills.
This is the opportunity for a candidate to learn from the partner and to deal directly with clients. If this is for you, look no further!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
The opportunityA new opportunity has risen for an enthusiastic BDM with FX experience to join a lead...
Title: Senior Software EngineerBased in Sydney, our client is currently looking for a passionate and...
Your new role: We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and dedicated individual to fill...
Located in Sydney, our client is currently looking for a highly motivated GIS Developer with a sound...
We are looking for a passionate and talented individual who has it all to work for a leading supplie...