|Location:||Sydney , NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Head of Digital Marketing
About Our Client:
Royal Wins is an innovative digital games studio that designs, develops and operates mobile casual games and casino games. They are the creators of the rapidly growing Kash Karnival app for Android and iOS device. This is a great opportunity to work with a creative and innovative team that’s rapidly evolving in the Australian online gaming world.
About the role:
Our client is looking for a bright, ambitious and talented candidate to collaborate and contribute with a highly specialised marketing team. The candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritise, manage conflicting deadlines and build strong relationships.
This full time role will require you to have demonstrated capabilities in B2C digital marketing, with at least 3 years’ experience, preferably in the area of online/mobile casino gambling marketing. You will be responsible for implementing a marketing strategy and managing marketing spends. You will be working closely with product owners to develop plans to implement product strategies and execute product go to market to support strategies.
· Conduct, manage and optimise multi-channel campaigns
· Develop conversion goal-orientated retargeting strategies and campaigns
· Manage offline channel execution including direct and brand activation/experiential marketing
· Grow social media presence
· Create new processes & procedures to scale marketing activity
· Work across various marketing automation, digital platforms and social channels
· Partnering with Product Marketing owners
· Work with channel, marketing, creative agencies & pricing strategy initiatives
· Use complex data to measure and improve online/offline marketing campaign performances
· Understanding of KPI performance
· Proficient in Google Adwords, Facebook business manager, Hootsuite, Google Analytics (or similar), Campaign Monitor, Salesforce (or similar), HTML, WordPress
· Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and within a team setting
· Ability to multitask and hand multiple complex projects at once
· Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics, or another related field
· Min 3 years experience in a similar role within a fast paced environment (preferably online gaming)
If you would like to work with a strong and dynamic marketing team, please apply now or email your CV to email@example.com
Home Loan SpecialistExciting Work EnvironmentLong Term Career OpportunityWe have a fantastic opportu...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / UnderwriterAre you a sales person that loves speaking with customers?Conve...
GIS Analyst12 Month ContractOur ClientOur client is responsible to setting the strategic direction a...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / Underwriter· Are you a sales person that loves speaking with customers...
SPEECH PATHOLOGIST4 Years Experience Working in DisabilityAbout our Client:Our Client strives to red...