|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
We are seeking passionate individuals with experience in audio-visual and multimedia industry. You will have the opportunity to contribute to our accomplishments since start-up in 2003 with a strong global presence. This is a dynamic career opportunity with global exposure within the telecommunications industry.
· Manage small/medium/large scale projects assigned by Superintendent
· Delegate small/medium projects, or tasks of large scale projects to assistant project managers and project engineers based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
· Regularly review the delegated projects and provide assistance as needed
· Ability to facilitate, control and monitor project implementation, report and escalate to management as needed
· Develop project plan and implementation plan by reviewing project proposals, infrastructure design, customer requirements and signed quotations
· Coordinate with subject matter experts, vendors, subcontractors to execute project implementation according to the plans
· Supervise assistant project managers, project engineers and supporting teammates comply with company methodologies and project principles
· Prepare project documentation including project charter, project plan, implementation plan, programmes and project submissions
· Coordinate and ensure smooth operation of multiple projects from start to finish
· Build and maintain good working relationships with clients to ensure complete customer satisfaction and good prospects for future business
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Good command of spoken and written English, fluency in spoken Chinese or Mandarin will be an advantage
· Good understanding of information technology or audio-visual industry
· Being able to escalate issues effectively and proactively
· Excellent self-organisational skills
· Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
· Proven working experience in project management
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
· Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills
· Problem solving skills
· IT/AV system knowledge and project management certifications would be an advantage (such as PMP, Prince2)
· Minimum 5 years IT or AV project related, technical support or on-site maintenance experience
· Working experience in system integrator (SI) is an advantage but not mandatory
· Diploma or above in fields of Construction, Electronics, Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent
If this sounds like a perfect role for you, now is your chance to apply!
Please hit the APPLY button or send your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
We are seeking 5 full days deskside support (colocation) for our global client. Junior candidates ar...
We are seeking 5 full days colocated deskside support for our global client. Junior candidates are w...
We are looking for a passionate and talented individual who has it all to work for a leading supplie...
About the roleOur client is seeking an experienced Sales professional who has worked in audiovisual ...
An amazing opportunity has arisen for entry level IT support technician. Please refer for the descri...