|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
A competitive salary package and strong UNCAPPED MONTHLY Commission! We are looking for talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY NOW!
FX/CFD Sales Associate (Mandarin Speaking)
You will have the opportunity to work with a world-class trading company with a dominant global presence, and learn from some of the professionals in the financial industry. Based in Sydney CBD, you will be managed by experienced industry professionals in a supportive and professional work environment. As a sales associate, you will enjoy a salary package is made up of competitive salary and a strong uncapped monthly commission structure based on your performance.
· Research and identify any new opportunities within the market to generate sales growth
· Be able to communicate and present seminars and webinars confidently.
· Understand of the financial industry and able to keep track and inform the clients.
· Engage key stakeholders with the intent of closing off new deals and building the client books
· Build exceptional long-lasting trusting relationships with key stakeholders
· Work towards KPIs in a fast-paced working environment.
· 2 years or equivalent exposure industry experience is highly regarded
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Understand the basic of the industry knowledge
· Be able to make quick and accurate decisions
· Ability to speak Mandarin is a must
· Strong sales negotiation
· Highly rewarding remuneration and bonuses
· Great career development opportunities
· Exceptional Training and development provided
Do you have what it takes? Send your application through today or call us on 02 8001 6478 for a chat!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
You will...· Maintain and improve value adding HSSEQ systems, processes and training programs· ...
About the roleAs an HSSEQ Manager, you will be maintaining and improving value adding HSSEQ systems,...
About the roleAs a Chief Financial Officer, you will be managing and mentoring the Finance team. You...
A key focus of the role is to provide technical tax support to the specialist tax team. You would a...
This role would suit someone currently in a tax focused role with a desire to increase their advisor...