|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
As a Vlocity Expert Service Platform Architect, support of Vlocity Professional Services and Vlocity customers in their implementation of a Vlocity project is the key area of expertise. The Vlocity Expert Services Platform Architect enforces and ensures the application of Vlocity Best Practices and enhances performance of the configured application.
Vlocity, Inc. is recruiting Expert Services Platform architects, to join our fast-growing Team of experts. These experts will have the unique opportunity world class solutions to customers using Vlocity's Order Management platform and framework.
You will be responsible for evaluating, reviewing and enhancing product configurations that are highly scalable, extensible, and maintainable and are used by the largest companies in the world. You will work in a highly agile environment, collaborating with product managers, engineers and customers, as well as with our leadership team, using iterative and test-driven design methods. Our Expert Services Platform architects have deep experience in full stack CRM systems and can construct workflows and integrations that meets the requirements of a digital sales experience, whilst enabling the required complexity in the back office.
They work with architects and product owners to produce optimal order customer experience with Vlocity’s Industry Cloud applications and work closely with our Services and Product teams to ensure customer success.
You will serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, driving conversations with their architects and Product Marketing teams that promote product modeling, best practices and effective order capture processes.
You’ll engage with the customer and review key artifacts to keep programs on track and ensure the delivered solutions remain extendable and maintainable going forward, as well as technical product assistance.
· Minimum of three years of telecommunications industry experience, including online order management systems experience within the following industries: cellular, landline, cable, internet, incumbent local exchange carrier (ILEC), competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC), or interexchange carrier (IXC)
· 6+ years of experience working in development teams using Agile development techniques, through full project lifecycles, or 2+ years of experience on Vlocity projects/implementations
· 6+ years of experience building Java applications, or 2+ years of experience with Vlocity configuration
· Experience with the Spring framework, JDBC, Maven and other Java related technologies
· Experience building applications using Relational Databases like PostgreSQL and Oracle
· Minimum of 2 years of experience developing cloud based applications on top of Salesforce platform
· Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment; experience with Agile development is a strong plus
· A proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects with an emphasis on back office systems in the telecommunications area
· Understanding and direct experience working with an end-to-end solution across the telecommunications BSS & OSS stack, from the creation of offers to quoting to order capture and order fulfillment
· Must be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
· Must be an excellent communicator; equally comfortable with craving emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers or delivering an executive presentation
· Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Design principles and patterns
· Java related technologies
· Must have experience working with the following technologies: RabbitMQ, Apache Camel, Docker/Kubernetes
· Must have in-depth knowledge of key processes in industry-specific BSS/OSS solutions (e.g. Quote to Order, MACD, Policy Management, Order Management and Provisioning)
· A working, technical knowledge of the Salesforce platform and applications
DESIRABLE CERTIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
· Stellar academic background
· Bachelor degree in computer science or similar engineering discipline
· Vlocity Developer
· Salesforce Developer
This is a full time position. Location: 383 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Vlocity welcomes all. In our journey as a company -- and as individual Vlociters -- we recognize that our diversity is our strength. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including our decisions to recruit, hire, promote, transfer, discipline, or separate are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We provide accommodation for our Vlociters with disabilities both seen and unseen in the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
The opportunityA new opportunity has risen for an enthusiastic BDM with FX experience to join a lead...
Title: Senior Software EngineerBased in Sydney, our client is currently looking for a passionate and...
Your new role: We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and dedicated individual to fill...
Located in Sydney, our client is currently looking for a highly motivated GIS Developer with a sound...
We are looking for a passionate and talented individual who has it all to work for a leading supplie...