|Location:||Sydney , Australia|
Our client is one of Australia's rapidly evolving businesses, creating awesome, innovative digital platforms & products. Our client is looking for a Games Developer with demonstrable development experience to take on a major role in building their next generation of online casino and gambling products. This role is your chance to become a vital part of a dynamic start-up culture, driving the company’s growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating games and game features for their range of online wagering games. You will also work closely with their games designers and artists to identify and develop new game ideas and game mechanics.
· Solid C# development skills
· Experience and knowledge of Unity 3D (IOS and Android deployment)
· Able to develop across multiple platforms (PC, Mac, Web, iOS, Android)
· Strong JSON Skills
· SQL Server database development skills
· Understanding of design patterns
· An eye toward quality user experience, fun-factor, and viral features
· Understand, implement and extend game designs
· Excellent written/ verbal communication and presentation skills
· Propose and design new online games for our various mobile apps
· Manage and debug data flow from server to game client
· Design and develop servers and services to support the front end game
· Liaise with graphics team and integrate into each game
· Use Unity3D to create IOS and Android games
Desirable Skills & Knowledge:
· Exposure to 3D modelling and environment workflow
· Facebook & social network integrations
· GUI design
· Payment platform integrations including Apple Pay, IAP, Google Pay, Paypal, etc
· Performance optimization
· IOS Memory Management
· .Net compact framework
· Exposure to agile development methods
· Knowledge of automated unit testing methods and tools such as NUnit
· Embedded development tools/devices
· A working knowledge of IP communications
· Experience with continuous integration methodologies
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an innovative digital games studio pioneering real money skill and chance social games on the web, desktop and mobile devices. Our client leverages proprietary dynamic RTP balancing, 3D game engine development, artificial intelligence, smart data and mobile technologies to offer scalable, unique and entertaining real money games to radically disrupt the online gambling, betting and wagering industry. They believe all adults should be free to play a variety of real money games online, enjoy the thrill of choice and control in the way they play and to consistently win in more ways than one. Their vision is to disrupt, democratise and open up the online real money gaming industry such that it is free of all barriers and all adults can play and win differently, in as many ways possible.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Apply now so you don’t miss your choice. Call us now on (02) 8001 6478 for a confidential chat with us.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
We are seeking 5 full days deskside support (colocation) for our global client. Junior candidates ar...
We are seeking 5 full days colocated deskside support for our global client. Junior candidates are w...
We are looking for a passionate and talented individual who has it all to work for a leading supplie...
About the roleOur client is seeking an experienced Sales professional who has worked in audiovisual ...
An amazing opportunity has arisen for entry level IT support technician. Please refer for the descri...