|Sydney, NSW Australia
We have an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Engineer with experience in sales and leadership to join our expanding software company.
Our client is a fast and growing company founded in Sydney, Australia that has been developing and distributing their managerial software tools for nearly 10 years. Located in Macquarie Park, the company is looking to expand its presence across all territories in Australia and NZ. -
About the role
The Solutions Engineer is essential to the sales cycle at the company, you will play an important role in the Sales team providing expertise and domain knowledge.
You will play a key role in:
· Contribute to sales achievements by delivering and architecting high quality presales support to fellow team members and external partners.
· Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to qualified prospects.
· Assist the sales team with sales activities.
· Maintain a high level of competitive awareness by keeping knowledgeable in industry related areas such as competitors and technology trends.
Skills and Requirements
· Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills specifically towards a leadership audience.
· Credible and passionate for presentations and product demonstrations around ERP technology solutions (HRIS or GRC knowledge highly regarded).
· Subject matter expertise in either Local Government operations, HRIS (talent) or Governance, Risk and Compliance.
· Ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple, simultaneous engagements with different prospects.
· Experience and ability to provide professional presales support to assist sales objectives.
· Highly energetic, dynamic, self-motivated and desire to be rewarded with your hard efforts.
· Ability to work in Australia within the larger sales team.
If you would like to work amongst one of Australia's rapidly evolving businesses, creating industry-leading digital platforms and systems, please apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
We are currently seeking an experienced Carpenter who is ready to embark on an exciting new chapter ...
We are currently looking for a motivated Sales and Marketing Specialist to join a well-known provide...
We are seeking passionate individuals with experience in audiovisual and multimedia industry. You wi...
A leading provider of insulated wall and roofing panels, extrusions, and accessories is looking for ...
Your OpportunityWe're in search of an enthusiastic Sales Representative to join a renowned supplier ...