|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Interested in working in finance with a strong focus on technology and financial services education? As the HR consultant, you will be reporting to company directors and working with various department heads and team leaders for all recruitment needs. You will also provide administrative support with a focus on employee relations, training and performance development, and managing recruitment, interview and general HR needs.
What will you be doing?
· Maintain HR systems and folders, which include data entry and processing
· Provide advice to personnel issues
· General Management and Office Duties
· Work with Team Leads to do performance reviews
· Manage on-boarding, internal changes and off-boarding, sales bonus letters, allowances and general personnel management
· Recruitment of various roles, including Operations and IT Development
· Internal and External activity management
· Generate all employment contracts and internal employee letters
What are we looking for?
· Experience in recruitment in a different field is essential
· Attention to detail and a good understanding of HR practice to deliver professional results
· Experience in an admin-based role in a dynamic and professional environment
· At least 3 years’ experience in an HR or related administrative role (a role in IT Development preferable)
· High attention to detail, especially when working at a fast pace
· Experience in liaising with recruiters both internally and externally and working with various stakeholders
· Ability to work independently with initiative as well as being part of an efficient and vibrant team
· Ability to use various software including MS Office Suite, Xero and MYOB
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, now is your chance to apply!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
Home Loan SpecialistExciting Work EnvironmentLong Term Career OpportunityWe have a fantastic opportu...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / UnderwriterAre you a sales person that loves speaking with customers?Conve...
GIS Analyst12 Month ContractOur ClientOur client is responsible to setting the strategic direction a...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / Underwriter· Are you a sales person that loves speaking with customers...
SPEECH PATHOLOGIST4 Years Experience Working in DisabilityAbout our Client:Our Client strives to red...