- Reporting to the Group Managing Director
- Responsible for seeking new market opportunities, new territories, new service offerings, pricing, budgets, and overall sales objectives, and manages the global Account Executive team.
- Working closely with internal teams and functions to support the overall growth of the business, and to create, develop and maintain a first-class customer experience and team culture.
- Generating leads in the market right through to supporting the Business Growth function alongside the management team to help develop and scale the existing/new accounts.
- Delivering the Growth ambition of the company including sales strategy, marketing and proposition development.
- Managing marketing budgets and strategies across key market segments and geographies for tangible ROI on investment.
- Driving the development and execution of commercialisation strategy and deliver scale-out plans for new products and services based on customer and market need.
- Developing best practices and guidelines within Sales & Marketing including pricing, promotion and advertising.
- Delivering strategic and operative leadership for the sales growth team in pursuit of the overall business goals whilst being heavily involved in the motivation, drive and development of talent within the organisation.
- Maintaining strong, long-lasting partner relationships externally and internally.
- Analysing the market to identify areas of improvement in growth strategies and identify new trends ahead of the curve.
- Experience in Sales/Account Management in GIS and Utilities industries.
- Extensive experience gained in a GIS environment, at senior sales and marketing level
- An established career history in product, sales and marketing
- Strong commercial background with +15 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Experience of building high-performing commercial teams
- A proven track record of over-achievement of growth targets
- A good understanding of the fundamentals of a customer buying process and handling large accounts, with multiple decision-makers
- A driven and high-achieving attitude that is spread among everyone in a team
- Sales methodology experience/knowledge preferred (Miller Heiman, Challenger, SPIN etc)
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
If this role interests you, what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to hear from you! Apply today!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud