|Location:||Sydney , NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Be a Part of a Growing and Innovative Team
Our client is an innovative digital games studio that designs, develops and operates mobile casual games and casino games. This is a great opportunity to work with a creative and innovative team that’s rapidly evolving in the Australian online gaming world.
About the role
Our client is looking for a talented, creative, and highly organised Contract Web Developer who is expected to contribute to all areas of the web development process. The successful candidate would be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and updating plugins. The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
· Full Stack development using PHP, jQuery and HTML
· Managing all technical aspects of CMS
· Help formulate effective designs and turn it into a working theme/plugin
· Build websites, prototypes and applications using front-end and back-end technologies
· Work closely with design and project resources
· Adhere with current industry best practice
· Developing wire-frame mock-ups to illustrate possible solutions
· Designing and developing responsive design websites
· Experience in building WordPress websites
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc
· Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, SVN and Mercurial)
· Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
If you would like to work amongst one of Australia's rapidly evolving businesses, creating awesome, innovative digital platforms & products, please apply now or email your CV to email@example.com
Web DeveloperContract RoleBe a Part of a Growing and Innovative TeamOur ClientOur client is an innov...
Games DeveloperContract RoleFun & Vibrant Working EnvironmentOur ClientOur client is an innovati...
Head of Digital MarketingCampaign SpecialistFull-timeOur ClientOur client is an innovative digital g...
2D Graphic ArtistContract RoleFun and Innovative TeamOur ClientOur client is an innovative digital g...
PSYCHOLOGISTMinimum 2 Years Experience as AHPRA Registered PsychologistOur ClientWith over 50 years ...