|Sydney, NSW Australia
We are seeking passionate individuals with experience in audio-visual and multimedia industry. You will have the opportunity to contribute to our accomplishments since start-up in 2003 with a strong global presence. This is a dynamic career opportunity with global exposure within the telecommunications industry.
What you will do
· Manage small/medium/large scale projects assigned by Superintendent
· Delegate small/medium projects, or tasks of large scale projects to assistant project managers and project engineers based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
· Regularly review the delegated projects and provide assistance as needed
· Ability to facilitate, control and monitor project implementation, report and escalate to management as needed
· Develop project plan and implementation plan by reviewing project proposals, infrastructure design, customer requirements and signed quotations
· Coordinate with subject matter experts, vendors, subcontractors to execute project implementation according to the plans
· Supervise assistant project managers, project engineers and supporting teammates comply with company methodologies and project principles
· Prepare project documentation including project charter, project plan, implementation plan, programmes and project submissions
· Coordinate and ensure smooth operation of multiple projects from start to finish
· Build and maintain good working relationships with clients to ensure complete customer satisfaction and good prospects for future business
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
What is expected of you
· Good command of spoken and written English, fluency in spoken Chinese or Mandarin will be an advantage
· Good understanding of information technology or audio-visual industry
· Being able to escalate issues effectively and proactively
· Excellent self-organisational skills
· Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
What is required
· Proven working experience in project management
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
· Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills
· Problem solving skills
· IT/AV system knowledge and project management certifications would be an advantage (such as PMP, Prince2)
· Minimum 5 years IT or AV project related, technical support or on-site maintenance experience
· Working experience in system integrator (SI) is an advantage but not mandatory
· Diploma or above in fields of Construction, Electronics, Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent
If you are passionate about the audio-visual industry, this role is for you! We would love to have a confidential discussion with you today. Apply NOW! You can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
We are currently seeking an experienced Carpenter who is ready to embark on an exciting new chapter ...
We are currently looking for a motivated Sales and Marketing Specialist to join a well-known provide...
We are seeking passionate individuals with experience in audiovisual and multimedia industry. You wi...
A leading provider of insulated wall and roofing panels, extrusions, and accessories is looking for ...
Your OpportunityWe're in search of an enthusiastic Sales Representative to join a renowned supplier ...