|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
FX/CFD Sales Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
You will have the opportunity to work with a world-class trading company with a dominant global presence, and learn from some of the professionals in the financial industry. Based in Sydney CBD, you will be working closely with industry professionals in a supportive and professional work environment. The successful candidate will also display strong leadership attributes, as you will lead a team of 2 sales associate. You will also enjoy a salary package is made up of competitive salary and a strong uncapped monthly commission.
· Research and identify any new opportunities within the market to generate sales growth
· Lead the team to coordinate and deliver marketing activities, conduct training initiatives and communicate product improvements
· Solid understanding of the financial industry and able to keep track and inform the clients.
· Engage key stakeholders with the intent of closing off new deals and building the client books
· Build exceptional long-lasting trusting relationships with key stakeholders
· Work towards KPIs in a fast-paced working environment.
· Be able to communicate and present seminars and webinars confidently
· 2 years industry experience
· Exceptional communication skills
· Understand the basic of the industry knowledge
· Be able to make quick and accurate decisions
· Ability to speak Mandarin is a must
· Strong sales negotiation
· Experience in managing a team or holding a supervisory position
· Highly rewarding remuneration and bonuses
· Great career development opportunities
· Exceptional Training and development provided
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
Home Loan SpecialistExciting Work EnvironmentLong Term Career OpportunityWe have a fantastic opportu...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / UnderwriterAre you a sales person that loves speaking with customers?Conve...
GIS Analyst12 Month ContractOur ClientOur client is responsible to setting the strategic direction a...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / Underwriter· Are you a sales person that loves speaking with customers...
SPEECH PATHOLOGIST4 Years Experience Working in DisabilityAbout our Client:Our Client strives to red...