|Location:||Sydney , NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Minimum 2 Years Experience as AHPRA Registered Psychologist
With over 50 years of combined experience in this industry, our client is passionate about delivering the highest outcomes for people with disabilities within the community.
About the role:
Our client is seeking a committed and motivated Full-time Psychologist to work as part of our multidisciplinary team, to deliver evidence-based interventions and behaviour support in areas of NDIS, aged care, workers compensation and Medicare. The Psychologist role will include clinic-based and community-based outreach services in the Sydney Metropolitan area. The candidate must exercise professionalism, confidentiality and cultural safety when conducting clinic appointments and home visits.
- High-quality assessment and intervention and keeping with accepted best practice standards
- Undertaking functional behaviour assessments
- Develop Behaviour Support Plans and train teams in implementation of these plans
- Counselling and intervention strategies to clients
- Ensure integrated service delivery and follow up, coordinating and communicating with relevant internal/visiting/external providers
- Deliver education sessions for health education programs
- Work closely with reception staff to ensure workplace efficiency
- Connecting with other organisations, medical practices and allied health professionals and maintaining connections with external stakeholders
- Maximise Medicare billings/claims
- Maintain accurate client records
- Provide performance/evaluation reports when required
Skills & Experience:
- AHPRA registration as a registered Psychologist with min 2 years’ experience
- NDIS worker Orientation Module
- Min 1 year experience in writing/implementing behaviour support plans under NDIS
- Experience with Restrictive Practice Authorisation panel
- Experience in functional behaviour assessment
- Administering assessments such as WISC, WAIS, WMS & WIAT
- Current WWC, NSW driver’s license and first aid certificate
- Experience in Microsoft applications (word, outlook, excel and databases)
- Experience working with challenging behaviours, personality disorders, chronic pain & disabilities
- Capacity to work independently
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
If you want to work for a company that values integrity, respect and empathy, then contact EBR today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mortgage Credit Analyst / Underwriter· Are you a sales person that loves speaking with customers...
SPEECH PATHOLOGIST4 Years Experience Working in DisabilityAbout our Client:Our Client strives to red...
Head of Digital MarketingCampaign SpecialistAbout Our Client:Royal Wins is an innovative digital gam...
Games DeveloperContract RoleFun & Vibrant Working EnvironmentAbout Our Client:Our client is an i...
Web DeveloperContract RoleBe a Part of a Growing and Innovative TeamGreat OpportunityCreate Innovati...