|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Title: Customer Service Country Lead
Have you ever dreamt of a job where you can make everyone feel satisfied and fulfilled? Are you a strategic and meticulous leader with a desire for customer satisfaction? If you say yes to both questions, you will now have the chance to work as a Customer Service Country Lead for one of our major telecommunication clients in Sydney. Founded in Singapore, our client is a successful company who has a strong passion for providing consumers with more user-friendly mobile experiences and making a difference in the global telco industry.
Your duties include
● Implementing strategies and tactics to improve Customer Experience & Satisfaction to ensure KPIs are always met
● Mentoring the Customer Service to meet customers’ needs and
● Giving constructive evaluation to staffs to help them improve their performance
● Maintaining a friendly working relationship with the leaders within the organization to promote cooperation and commitment within a team
● Aiming at a culture of continuous improvement in order to achieve optimal efficiency in operations
● Directing the team to solve customers’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
● Effectively Coordinating customer service projects and initiatives
● Working directly with Head of Customer Happiness on strategic planning, suggesting thoughtful and innovative insight on improvements
What makes you the best person for this position?
● Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Supervisor/Leader in Customer Service
● Previous digital customer service experience
● Ability to lead and manage a team of at least 25
● Proven track record in process improvement such as CSAT
● A professional and responsible team player
● A strong understanding of Customer Service KPIs
● Prior knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma Principles as well as forecasting and budgeting measures
● Willingness to travel if required
This could be the opportunity that unlocks and changes your future! Apply NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
JOB DESCRIPTION As a Vlocity Expert Service Platform Architect, support of Vlocity Professional ...
Business Sales (SME Gas/Electricity)· Do you love the feeling of a win when you deliver value t...
Program Architect, CommunicationsWe have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and dedicated ind...
We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated and outcome driven for a Platform Archi...
We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated and outcome driven for a Program Archit...