|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Innovators. Collaborators. Game Changers. Risk Takers.
We’re searching for passionate people who are driven to accelerate their careers through a professional network that’s revolutionising the geotechnical field.
This exciting opportunity will provide you with challenging yet rewarding work. If you are an A Player and think you have what it takes, APPLY NOW!
This role isn't just a desk job. It’s about getting out in the field and experiencing hands on learning, being exposed to how we engage with our clients and contractors and preparing technical reports for a diverse range of challenging projects. You will contribute to client projects with the support of other consultants.
· Asbestos and hazardous materials surveys.
· Production of quality reports based on your findings.
· Occupational hygiene monitoring including noise, dust and other contaminants.
· Management of projects and client liaison.
We are looking for candidates with:
· Solid experience in a similar role having worked as a consultant.
· Experience in asbestos and Hazmat surveying.
· This role is 60-70% field based so you need to enjoy working in the field.
· You’ll be a team player, having strong communication skills and a pro-active can-do approach.
· Ideally hold tertiary qualifications in a related field.
· An asbestos certificate is also highly regarded.
· Competitive salary package.
· Paid over-time possibilities.
· Flexible work culture and practices.
· Fun working environment.
· Novated leasing options.
· Excellent travel opportunities.
· Many more!
Don’t let this amazing working opportunity slip away! Hit APPLY NOW or Alternatively, call 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
Home Loan SpecialistExciting Work EnvironmentLong Term Career OpportunityWe have a fantastic opportu...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / UnderwriterAre you a sales person that loves speaking with customers?Conve...
GIS Analyst12 Month ContractOur ClientOur client is responsible to setting the strategic direction a...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / Underwriter· Are you a sales person that loves speaking with customers...
SPEECH PATHOLOGIST4 Years Experience Working in DisabilityAbout our Client:Our Client strives to red...