|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are on the lookout for a motivated, creative and organized Operations Manager for our rapidly expanding client in the telecommunication industry. Grounded in Singapore, our client has always been searching for natural leaders who can manage a ground-breaking team to provide consumers with more user-friendly mobile experiences and to disrupt the telco industry.
What makes you a successful candidate:
· previous work experience in the telecommunication, logistics, or e-commerce company
· at least 5 years of experience at management level
· fluency in Mandarin and English
· strategic abilities, exceptional interpersonal skills, business acumen and leadership skills
· ability to take ownership of the team growth
· a passion for operations efficiency and customer satisfaction
Your responsibilities include:
● Planning and executing projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders to facilitate the successful launch of operations in Australia
● Tracking performance, setting goals and developing training plans for the Operations team to help everyone master the skills needed to deliver one-of-a-kind customer support
● Working directly with the General Manager to build and improve internal efficiency
● Executing delivery processes and analyses in a faced-paced environment
● Making evaluations to ensuring that best practice is shared within the company
● Developing strategic relationships with vendors to minimize operations gaps
If this sounds like your dream job, now is your chance to apply!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
Home Loan SpecialistExciting Work EnvironmentLong Term Career OpportunityWe have a fantastic opportu...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / UnderwriterAre you a sales person that loves speaking with customers?Conve...
GIS Analyst12 Month ContractOur ClientOur client is responsible to setting the strategic direction a...
Mortgage Credit Analyst / Underwriter· Are you a sales person that loves speaking with customers...
SPEECH PATHOLOGIST4 Years Experience Working in DisabilityAbout our Client:Our Client strives to red...