|Location:||Sydney, NSW Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for Talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY Now!
Based in Sydney, our client is a trusted global payment and risk management solutions specialist who offers a comprehensive range of global payment and foreign exchange services, including foreign currency drafts, wire transfers, risk management tools
· Identifies business opportunities by sourcing prospects and evaluating their foreign exchange needs; researching and analyzing to ascertain actual opportunity.
· Harvest sales channels within sales region as per the Regionalized strategy and target markets. This activity includes, but is not limited to:
- Business Network
- Specific sponsorship events
· Sells client’s solution using consultative approach, namely following a 5 step sales process to understand fully the client’s needs, presenting solutions based on these needs and fully explaining our value proposition and online platform.
· Manages client onboarding in line with regional requirements and completes full customer handover as per Sales to RMT handover process
· Manages client relationship via CRM system and ensures all pertinent information is updated in the system
· Reports weekly sales numbers to Regional Manager and updates team on performance by attending weekly sales call
· Adheres to the performance criteria as outlined in the Sales Scorecards
· Ensures all internal processes and SLAs are followed to ensure exemplary customer experience- escalates issues to appropriate Manager and follows up on all required actions
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Identifying new leads for expansion and develops new ways to grow businesses through identifying needs within the foreign exchange space. This overall task is made possible by a myriad of responsibilities, such as; Market Research, Analyzing Business Processes,Customer Service.
1. University or College degree required
2. Substantiated interest in FX services and products, the foreign exchange markets and the SME business sector.
3. Previous outbound business-to-business phone marketing or sales experience.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers.
6. High degree of self-motivation and focus, combined with effective organizational and time management skills.
7. Professional approach to prospective clients coupled with active listening skills and an inquisitive nature.
8. The ability to work as a team player towards a specific sales goal.
9. Well versed in the usage of Microsoft Office products, Excel databases and CRM systems.
If this role interests you, apply NOW! Or call 02 8001 6478 for a confidential discussion!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
JOB DESCRIPTION As a Vlocity Expert Service Platform Architect, support of Vlocity Professional ...
Business Sales (SME Gas/Electricity)· Do you love the feeling of a win when you deliver value t...
Program Architect, CommunicationsWe have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and dedicated ind...
We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated and outcome driven for a Platform Archi...
We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated and outcome driven for a Program Archit...